Delhi Judiciary Exam is conducted by the Delhi High Court to fill several posts like- Civil Judge. With this article, we are providing the important details about the Delhi Judiciary Admit Card. The admit card for Delhi Judiciary will release 15 days (two weeks) before the exam date, and officials released the call letter for each stage of the exam separately.
Delhi Judiciary Exam Admit Card 2023
- The Delhi Judiciary Prelims Exam is expected to be held in February 2023. The Delhi Judiciary 2023 Admit Card releases two weeks (15 Days) before the exam date.
- The admit card of Delhi Judiciary Services releases separately for all the levels on the official website.
- The DJSC Admit Card Delhi Judiciary will not be provided offline through any postal services or else to the candidates.
- It is mandatory to take a hard copy of the Delhi Judiciary Admit Card 2023 at the exam center to appear in the test. Download Delhi Judiciary Important Topics.
Delhi Judiciary Admit Card 2023 Dates
Here are the tentative dates for the admit card mentioned in the following table-
|Events||Important Admit Card Dates (tentatively)|
|Prelims Admit Card 2023||Will Be Notified Soon|
|Last Date to Download Prelims Admit Card||Till the last date of the prelims exam|
|Release of Mains Admit Card||15 days before the Mains Exam|
|Invitation for Interview Process||Will Be Notified Soon|
Steps to Download Delhi Judiciary Exam Admit Card 2023
Go down to the following points to know How to download the Delhi High Court Judiciary Admit Card-
- Visit the Delhi High Court official website (delhihighcourt.nic.in).
- The home page appears. Click on the link, namely- “Delhi Judiciary Admit Card 2021-22”.
- Give the required credentials to log in, such as- Reg No. or Roll No. and Date of Birth or Password with Captcha Code.
- The Admit Card of Delhi Judiciary Services appeared on the screen. Download it and take it while going for the exam.
Details Mentioned on the Delhi Judiciary Call Letter
See the below table to know the details mentioned in the Delhi Judiciary Admit Card of the candidates-
|Name of the Candidate||Father’s Name of the Candidate|
|Mother’s Name of the Candidate||Date of Birth|
|Application Number/ Registration Number||Roll Number|
|Name of the Exam Center||Exam Timing|
|Exam Date||Duration of the Exam|
|Reporting Time||Space for Candidate’s Photograph|
|Space for Candidate’s Signature||Exam Day Instructions|
Check Also: Judiciary Coaching In Delhi
How to retrieve the password to download Delhi Judiciary Admit Card 2023?
In case candidates forgot the login details (registration number and password) they can retrieve by following the steps mentioned below-
- Visit Delhi High Court’s official website.
- Click on the link, namely- “Delhi Judiciary Exam Admit Card.”
- The login page will get appear. Click on the “Forgot Password.”
- Please enter the registered email id and submit it.
- The link to reset the password will be sent to the email address provided.
- Set the password and login again to download the call letter.
Discrepancies in the Delhi Judiciary Exam Admit Card 2023
After downloading the Admit Card for Delhi Judiciary Exam, applicants are suggested to verify the details mentioned are correct or not. If any discrepancy or error is found, contact the authorities immediately through the contact number or email-id given on the website.
Documents Required with Admit Card to the Exam Hall.
Know the documents required to take (any two) along with the Admit Card of Delhi Judiciary Services while going to the exam hall; otherwise, candidates are not allowed to sit in the exam-
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Bank Pass Book with the attached photograph of the candidate
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
Delhi Judiciary Exam Centers
Delhi Judicial Services Exams are conducted in several cities of Delhi. Candidates have the option to choose an exam center as per their preference while filling the application form. Know some more important detail about the exam from the below points-
- The Delhi High Court still reserves the right to allocate a center other than the center chosen by the candidate.
- The exam date, name of the exam center, and exam time will be mentioned in the Delhi High Court Judiciary Admit Card.
- No appeal to change the exam location will be considered later by the Delhi High Court.
Delhi High Court Exam Day Instructions
In the following points, there are the list of the exam day instructions given by the officials to the candidates while going to teh exam hall-
- Applicants are not permitted to sit in the exam hall without Delhi Judiciary Admit Card.
- Reach 30 minutes before reporting time to avoid the rush at the exam center.
- Aspirants who tested positive for COVID-19 or have been under quarantine should submit their report and a DHO certificate from a doctor.
- The Arogya Setu Application should be there on the phone of every student to show at the exam center,
- It is compulsory to wear a mask all the time from entering the campus to complete the exam.
- No electronic devices (mobile phone, Bluetooth, smartwatch, etc.) are allowed inside the exam hall.
- While entering the exam campus, candidates are instructed to cooperate with the Medical Screening team and Para Medical Volunteers.
Read Also: How To Become Junior Civil Judge In India
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Delhi Judiciary Admit Card
Q)- Which information is required to download Delhi High Court Judiciary Admit Card?
A)- Applicants are required to provide Registration Number or Roll Number and Date of Birth or Password to download the Delhi Judiciary 2023 Admit Card.
Q)- What are the details mentioned in the Delhi Judiciary Admit Card 2023?
A)- The details mentioned in the Admit Card for Delhi Judiciary is- Name of the Candidates, Father’s & Mother’s Name, Exam Date, Name of the Exam Center, Exam Time, Reporting Time, Space for the Photograph & Signature of the candidate, Exam Daye Instructions, etc.
Q)- Where can I download Delhi High Court Judiciary Admit Card?
A)- The Admit Card of Delhi Judiciary Services will be available on the official website (www.delhihighcourt.nic.in) of the Delhi High Court.
Q)- What else I have to carry to the exam center along with the Delhi Judiciary Admit Card?
A)- Applicants need to take any valid identity proof to the exam center such as- Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter Id, etc.