In this article, aspirants will get detailed information about the Delhi Judiciary Result and step-wise guidance to check the result for all stages of the Delhi Judicial Services Exams. The Delhi High Court released the result for Prelims and Mains both exams on the official website of Delhi High Court.
Delhi Judicial Services Result 2021
- Through Delhi Higher Judiciary Result, the applicants will get to know if they have qualified for the particular level of Delhi Judiciary Services or not.
- The Delhi High Court has released 75 vacancies for the post of Civil Judge to recruit eligible aspirants.
- The Delhi Judiciary Final Selection will be made based on Delhi Judiciary Mains Result and Vice-Voce (Interview Process).
- The roll number of the candidates will be mentioned on the Delhi Judiciary Exam Result, as those who were provisionally chosen.
- There are three stages of Delhi Judiciary- Prelims, Mains, and Vice-Voce. The candidates who have been appeared in the Prelims Exam have to clear Delhi Judiciary Cut Off to appear in the next stage of the exam.
Steps to Check Delhi Judiciary Result 2021
- Visit the Delhi Judiciary Official Website (Delhihighcourt.nic.in).
- Click on the link of Delhi Judiciary Result and Cut Off.
- Login by giving Registration No./ Roll No. and DOB/ Password.
- Click on Submit, and the result will have appeared on the screen.
Details Mentioned in the Delhi Higher Judiciary Result
The details mentioned in the result page of the exams are given below-
- Applicant’s Name
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Total Marks secured by the applicants in the exam.
Delhi Judiciary Exam Result 2021
- Candidates have to clear three stages of the Delhi Judicial Services Exam (Prelims, Mains, and Interview Process (Vice-Voce).
- Aspirants need to clear each level of the exam one-by-one to reach the final stage of the exam.
- The Delhi Judiciary Final Result release is based on the total marks of Mains Exam and Vice-Voce.
- In the Merit List DPSC, applicants find information like- category-wise merit rank of the qualified candidates.
Delhi Judiciary Prelims Result 2021
In the following points, we have mentioned the information related to the Delhi Judiciary Prelims Result. The candidates who are preparing for the DPSC should know the details-
- The Delhi Judiciary Prelims Result will be published 30 days after the examination.
- Officials release the result for Prelims separately on the official website of Delhi High Court.
- The direct link to download the Prelims Result for Delhi Judiciary will be provided with this article or visit the official website.
- Minimum qualifying scores in the Prelims is 60% for General Category and 55% for Reserved Categories Candidates like- SC (Scheduled Castes), ST (Scheduled Tribes), and PWD (Persons with Disability).
- The applicants who clear the Prelims Exam based on qualifying marks are eligible for the Mains Exam of DPSC.
- However, the Prelims is the qualifying level exam. The calculation of the final result only considers the marks of Mains Exam and Vice-Voce.
Delhi Judiciary Mains Result 2021
Here in the following points, we have mentioned information related to the Result of Mains Exam of Delhi Judiciary for the candidates who have been applied for the exam or preparing for the exam-
- The candidates who cleared teh Prelims Exam of the Delhi Judicial Services are eligible for the next level of the exam, i.e., Mains Exam.
- In the Delhi Juducuary Mains Result, the cut off of the candidate will be formatted category-wise.
- After clearing the Mains Exam, the applicants are eligible for teh INterview Process that is the last stage of DPSC.
Delhi Judiciary Vice-Voce Result
The candidates who have qualified for the Mains Exam are eligible for the Delhi Judiciary Interview Process. Here are some points mentioned below related to the DPSC Vice-Voce Result-
- The Interview Process will be conducted with 150 marks.
- The qualifying marks for the Viva-Voce level will be 50% for the general category applicants and 45% for reserved categories like- SC, ST, and PWD.
- The Vice-Voce and Mains Exam’s total marks will be combined to prepare the Delhi Judiciary Final Result.
Documents Required While Going for the Interview
Look down to know the documents required for the candidates who have been called for the interview process of the Delhi Judiciary Exam-
- 10th Marksheet or equivalent for age proof.
- Pass Certificates and Mark Sheets of 10th and 12th Grade.
- LLB, LLM, or any other degree equivalent law degrees.
- All the mark sheets and certificates of all courses passed or attended like- Marksheets of all Semesters (Semester-Wise), Consolidated Marksheet, Certificates, etc.
- Advocate “s license if practicing/ enrolment proof/ Certificate of Enrolment (if enrolled with Bar).
- Pass Certificate provided by the All India Bar Examination (if qualified).
- Caste Certificate for the candidates who claim to belong to SC and ST categories.
- Medical Certificate issued by the Govt. Hospital or Medical Board for the candidates who claim for the reservation/ relaxation on the statement of being Persons with Disability like- Blind/ Low vision/ Hearing Impaired/ Locomotor disability/ Autism, specific learning disability, intellectual disability, and mental illness and Various disabilities mentioned under clauses (a) to (d) including deaf-blindness.
Delhi Judiciary Cut Off Marks
Candidates have to clear each stage of the DPSC Exam to be a part of the Delhi High Court. The officials release the cut off separately for each stage. The Delhi Judiciary Cut Off will be calculated based on many factors mentioned in the following points-
- Difficulty Level
- A total number of candidates appeared.
- Number of total vacancies
- Candidate’s category
Delhi Judiciary Selection Process
To be a part of the Delhi High Court, the applicants should know that there are three levels to clear-
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
- Vice-Voce (Interview Process)
The final merit list of the applicants is based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Mains Exam (Written Exam) and Interview Process.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Delhi Judiciary Result 2021
Q)- Where to find Delhi Judiciary Result link?
A)- The Delhi Judiciary Result link will be available on the official website of the Delhi High Court. The Delhi Judiciary Exam result will be declared separately for each phase of the exam.
Q)- Is Delhi Judiciary Prelims Exam is qualifying in nature?
A)- Yes, Delhi Judiciary Prelims Exam is qualifying in nature. The questions in the exam will be asked in the form of Multiple Choice Questions (Objective).
Q)- How the Delhi Judiciary Final Merit List calculated?
A)- The Delhi Judiciary Final Merit List of the exam will be calculated by the number of the candidates obtained in the Mains Exam and Interview Process.
Q)- When Delhi Judiciary Exam result 2020-21 releases?
A)- The Delhi Higher Judiciary Result 2020-21 will be released after a few days of the exam on the DHC official website.
Q)- On what factors the cut of the DPSC calculated?
A)- The Delhi Judiciary Cut Of will be calculated based on the factors like- Total Number of Candidates who appeared in the exam, Difficulty Level of the Exam, Category of the applicants, and the Total number of vacancies released through the official notification.