CUET Application Form 2023 – The National Test Agency will issue the CUET 2023 application form online. Candidates who want to apply for CUET 2023 must first register on the official website and then complete the CUET 2023 application form. After completing the registration procedure, candidates must fill out the CUCET 2023 application form with their academic, personal, and contact information.
CUET 2023 Application Form
Aspirants must pay the CUCET application fee using a credit card, net banking, debit card, or UPI to finish the CUET application form 2023. The NTA will also give a revision opportunity for CUCET 2023 application forms, which will close in September. The IPU CET is used to admit students to a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs.
[Download Free Study Material For CUET 2023 by SuperGrads]
CUET 2023 Application Form Dates
|CUET 2023 Registration||9 February 2023|
|CUET 2023 last registration date||12 March 2023|
|CUET 2023 last date for fees payment||12 March 2023|
|Last date for CUET 2023 Correction window||15 March to 18 March 2023|
Necessary Documents for CUET Application Form 2023
- Valid mobile number
- Scanned copy of the photograph
- Active email id
- Scanned copy of the signature
- Photo identity proof
- Scanned copy of 10th mark sheet
- Scanned copy of caste certificate
- Scanned copy of 12th mark sheet
Read More: CUET Syllabus 2023
Documents Specifications – CUET 2023 Application Form
Candidates must scan their photographs and upload them in a certain format with exact dimensions supplied by the admission authorities when filling out the data in the CUCET 2023 application form. If candidates do not follow these instructions, their CUET application form 2023 will be rejected.
|Photograph||20kb to 50kb||200 dpi||200 x 230 pixels|
|Signature||10kb to 50kb||200 dpi||140 x 60 pixels|
What is the procedure for completing the CUET 2023 application form?
We have listed all phases of the application procedure to give an easy-to-understand instruction and step-by-step approach for filling out the CUET 2023 application form. The application filling procedure would become straightforward and seamless if you follow the CUCET 2023 application phases provided.
Read More: How To Prepare For CUET 2023
How To Fill The CUET Application Form 2023
1st step – Registration
- Candidates must go to the official website, cuet.nta.nic.in, to apply.
- Then select ‘Register for CUCET 2023’ from the drop-down menu.
- Candidates must now select the ‘Click here for New Registration’ option.
- Candidates must fill out the registration form with information such as their name, email address, date of birth, and phone number.
- After that, input the captcha code carefully and click the “Save and Proceed” option.
- On their registered cellphone number and email address, applicants will get a registration ID and password.
2nd Step – Application Form Completion
- Candidates must now log in using the credentials they were given and begin filling out the application form.
- Candidates must complete the application form with their academic, personal, and contact information.
Read More: CUET Eligibility Criteria 2023
CUET Application Form 2023 requires personal information
- Aadhar number is a unique identification number assigned to each individual.
- Father’s/occupation Guardian’s
- status of employment
- Name of the Guardian/Father
- Mobile phone number of the father/guardian
In CUET 2023, communication details are essential.
- State of Permanence/ Correspondence
- City of Permanent/ Correspondence
- Pincode (permanent/correspondence)
CUET Application Form 2023 requires academic information.
- Name of matriculation/intermediate college
- % of grades at matriculation/intermediate
- Intermediate/Matriculation score
- Intermediate year of passing/matriculation
3rd Step – Selection of Exam Centers and Program
- For the admission exam, candidates must choose institutions and programs. A maximum of three programs can be applied for by a candidate.
- Candidates are free to select their preferred exam center. After the application deadline has passed, candidates will not be able to modify their test center.
4th Step – Documents to be uploaded
- Applicants must upload their documents.
- A scanned copy of their most recent passport photo (colored)
- A signature on a piece of white paper that is free of blemishes.
5th Step – Examine the Application Form
- All candidates must double-check their supplied data in the CUCET application form 2023 after uploading their papers.
- Before making a payment, applicants should double-check all of their information. They can make whatever changes they desire to the completed application form.
6th Step – Payment of the Application Fee
- Enter the amount that the candidates will be required to pay as an application fee.
- Candidates must select a payment method from the available choices.
- Select ‘Pay Now’ from the drop-down menu.
- The payment may be made using online banking, debit card, credit card, or UPI.
- After paying the charge, select the “Submit” option.
Read More: CUET Universities List 2023
CUET Application Fees are payable
- Review and update the CUCET 2023 application form (if necessary) after entering all of the information, and then proceed to payment.
- Both online and offline payment options are available for application costs. CUET 2023 application fees are INR 800 for general/OBC applicants and INR 350 for reserved candidates.
- Candidates with disabilities are excluded from paying the cost.
- Keep a copy of the completed application form for future use.
|Category||Payment Through Online/ Debit/ Credit card||Payment Through Challan|
|Application Fees*||Application Fee||Bank Commission||Total Fee to be paid|
|General/OBC||INR 800 for three PUs||INR 800||INR 50||INR 850|
|SC/ST||INR 350 for three PUs||INR 350||INR 50||INR 400|
|PWD||Exempted from Application Fee|
Avoid these blunders when filling out the CUET 2023 Application Form
Because the CUET 2023 application form might be rejected for a variety of reasons, all candidates should avoid making these errors.
- Uploading a blurred image of your signature is not recommended.
- While scanning the photographs, use plain white paper as the background.
- Ensure that you attach the required qualification certificates to the application form.
- Make careful to apply for the programs that candidates are eligible for; if the CUCET 2023 application does not meet the eligibility standards, it will be denied.
Check Also: How To Calculate Percentile In CUET 2023
How do I verify the status of my CUET application for 2023?
The university gives an opportunity to check the CUCET application status 2023 via online method solely on their official website after the successful submission of the CUCET 2023 application form. Candidates must log in using the credentials they generated during the registration procedure. Applicants who completed the CUCET application form 2023 but did not pay the full cost will not be able to monitor the status of their application since their candidacy will be rejected.
Check Also: CUET Admit Card 2023
Corrections to the CUET 2023 Application Form
For a limited time, candidates can make changes to their CUET 2023 Application Form. It is possible to do so by entering the candidate’s login ID and password. The following are editable by candidates: Exam centers for the CUCET – Because NTA just introduced two additional test locations, applicants are now able to amend the exam center information. Please keep in mind that candidates will not be able to change the following information.
- Email Address
- Year of Birth
Candidates should be aware that once they have paid the application cost, they will not be able to alter the CUCET online form. Candidates might choose more courses of their choosing after completing the payment by paying an extra cost of the same amount. They could not, however, serve more than three courses.
Check Also: CUET Answer Key 2023
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can an applicant submit two application forms for two courses at a time?
A: Applicants may apply for more than one course based on eligibility, but cannot apply for a duplicate or multiple forms for the same course, as this may result in cancellation of all their CUCET application form 2023.
Q: Which mode will the CUCET application form be available in?
A: Only MCQs will be asked in the upcoming CUCET 2023 exam.
Q: What will be the mode of the CUCET exam?
A: The CUCET exam will be held in LAN Based CBT (Computer Based Test).
Q: How will the admissions be given on the basis of the CUET exam 2023?
A: For their respective programs, admissions are handled by each of these central universities. Depending on the weightage put on the CUCET 2023 result and other criteria of the participating universities, the respective central universities will announce the admission schedule and merit list after the announcement of the CUCET result 2023.
Q: How much is CUCET 2023 exam fee? Is it different if I apply for more courses or universities?
A: CUCET 2023 exam fee is Rs 800 for General/ OBC category candidates and Rs 350 for SC/ ST candidates. Candidates belonging to the PWD category do not have to pay any exam fee. A candidate can apply for a maximum of three participating universities (PU) by paying the application fee mentioned above. Also, a candidate can select up to three courses in each PU. To apply to more than three universities candidates have to pay the application fee again.
Q: Can I fill CUCET 2023 application form offline?
A: No, CUET 2023 application forms can be filled in online mode on the official website of the exam only.