The CUET 2024, an NTA-organised entrance exam under the Ministry of Education, offers admission for UG and PG course aspirants in several top Central Universities. The Under Graduate and Post Graduate exams under CUET will be conducted separately. Qualified students are eligible for admission at several top Universities nationwide, such as JNU, BHU, DU, and many more.
Application Schedule of CUET UG 2024
The table mentioned below will give all the revised application schedules of the CUET UG 2024
|Application Form Start Date||To be notified|
|Last date to submit CUET UG 2024 application form||To be Notified|
|Last date to submit CUET UG 2024 application fee||To be Notified|
|CUET UG 2024 application correction window||To be Notified|
|Announcement of the CUET UG 2024 exam city||To be Notified|
Application Schedule of CUET PG 2024
The revised application schedule for the CUET PG 2024 exam is mentioned in the following table.
|Start date of CUET PG 2024 application form||To be Notified|
|Last date to submit CUET PG 2023 application form||To be Notified|
|Last date to submit CUET PG 2023 application fee||To be Notified|
|CUET PG 2023 application correction window||To be Notified|
|Announcement of the CUET PG 2023 exam city||To be notified soon|
The correction window of the CUET exam application will be open for editing once the application process is completed. The candidates are asked to edit or correct the details in the CUET application form if required at the official website cuet.samarth.ac.in.
The correction form of CUET 2024 aims to help the students correct the details filled in the application and provide an opportunity to choose more universities and courses for the students.
Correction Guide of NTA CUET 2024 Application form
The correction window of CUET 2024 will be available after the application process is completed. All the corrections students wanted to do in their application form can be done online at their official website cuet.samarth.ac.in. The applicants are suggested to change the information they uploaded at the time of application form submission within the given period and date, as there will be no time extension or reopening of the correction window again after the stipulated CUET correction window date.
The following paragraph will brief you about the correction-making procedure for signature and passport-size photo uploaded in the CUET 2024 application form.
Correction-making procedure CUET 2024
Below are the points that guide you to make corrections in the image via CUET 2024 correction window
- Visit the official website link – cuet.samarth.ac.in
- Click on sign in.
- Enter your application Id, fill in the date of birth or password, and log in.
- An application window will be opened on your screen.
- Select the field you want to correct and click the submit button.
- Click the save button and take the printout at the end for your reference.
- Secure the modified application form printout till the exam date.
Complete details of CUET Application Form Correction 2024
To facilitate all the applicants to make any correction in the application form submitted for the CUET 2024, the National Testing Agency (NTA) provides a correction window for the CUET application form on their official website so that students can get another chance to modify their details if required.
Below is the list of details that can be modified in the correction window:
- Name of the test passed
- University or Board Name
- Year of passing
- Medium of Exam
- Subject to choose for the exam
- Colleges & University
- Mother & Father name of the candidate, Signature & Photograph change
Details that can’t be modified in CUET Form Correction 2024
- First and last name
- Mobile Number
- Email address and phone number
- Date of birth
- Aadhar Card number
- Address both Permanent and Correspondence
Important points to remember About CUET Correction Window
- If the details filled in the CUET application form are incorrect, then the candidate is not eligible for the admission process of CUET 2024
- The candidates registered for the CUET have access to the Correction window of CUET 2024.
- The applicants are suggested to modify their data entered in the CUET application form on the stipulated date and time.
- The CUET correction window has no modification option for all the details. At the same time, the information about the changes available will be provided in the brochure.
- Candidates are asked to submit required documents when modifying specific details such as addresses, qualifying marks, etc.
- If the changes to the details in the CUET application 2024 impact the fee, there will be an additional charge. However, some details or fields ask to pay and allow the candidates to make the changes.
Note: Once the changes are made will be frozen, and there will be no changes later.
CUET Correction Window 2024 FAQS
Q: When will the correction window of CUET application 2024 reopen for changes?
A: The correction window will be open for the candidates after the Application process is completed. NTA will share the notification for the correction process.
Q: Will the CUET 2024 correction window have the option to make changes in the university preference?
A: No, the CUET correction window will not allow the candidate to change their university preference. But it allows you to add an extra University if you missed any.
Q: Can the Personal details be modified when the CUET 2024 correction window is reopened?
Yes, candidates can modify their personal details such as mother's name father's name, date of birth, etc.
Q: Is the CUET Correction window, charge any fees for the candidates?
NO, the candidates can access the CUET Correction window for free.
Q:Can the correction window open for changes in specific domain tests?
No, candidates cannot change their domain-specific test.